Fishguard Bay Yacht Club, on the quay in Lower Town Fishguard, provides amenities for dinghy sailing, yachting and rowing in North Pembrokeshire. Fishguard Bay is a great place for sailing, rowing, kayaking and paddle-boarding, with both sheltered and more exposed waters, an interesting coastline, little tidal current in the bay, a drying harbour and a slipway accessible at all except the lowest tides.
The Club is also home to the Fishguard and Goodwick Jemima Rowing Club and we also have a lively social section.
It’s now 75 years since the club was founded in 1947, as well as the 225th anniversary of the Last Invasion of Britain, the 200th anniversary of the Fishguard lifeboat, and 50 years since Under Milkwood was filmed in Lower Town.
- Yacht Club Party, Sat 2nd DecemberIn aid of the RNLI Postponed from 28th Oct because of the Rugby World Cup final Buy ticket(s) online or from the bar Note: After buying ticket(s) you will receive a receipt for your payment from Stripe. We aren’t issuing actual tickets, just keeping a list …
- 2023 Annual General MeetingThe Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 6th April at 7pm. The formal notice of meeting and the minutes of the 2022 AGM are on the Information / Membership page.
- 2023 Sailing ProgramThe provisional sailing program for 2023 is now available at Activities / Sailing
- Anniversary Bash photos and videoPhotos and video by Tim Tsai, Mike Hughes and Tony Davies
- Bart’s Bash Results10 entrants and 3 races were held in lovely sunny weather with a Force 3 north-westerly. We raised £45 cash plus online donations for the Andrew Simpson Sailing Foundation Overall results Sailed: 3, Discards: 0, To count: 3, Rating system: PY, Entries: 10, Scoring system: Appendix …