The club was formed in 1947, when a small group of enthusiastic sailors purchased the building on the quay which was formerly a flour store. 2022 will be the club’s 75th anniversary, as well as the 225th anniversary of the French Invasion, and the 300th anniversary of Barti Ddu‘s birth.
In 2014, the Fishguard and Goodwick Jemima Rowing Club began using the club as their headquarters.
The clubhouse is available to hire for functions.
There is a tender shed which has spaces available for members to rent (full at present).
There is free WiFi in the Club and public WiFi outside for visitors, including boats moored alongside the quay.